Monday, March 4, 2019

The wolf who didn’t want a wife wakes up to a mate


The wolf who didn’t want a wife wakes up to a mate



The Wolf’s Secret Vegas Bride:  Howls Romance
Published to Amazon on August 7, 2018
Author Eve Langlais



I really enjoy the Howls romance books. They are designed to take real world situations and add a paranormal element to them. Ms Langlais did a perfect job with this book. She not only gave us a hot wolf shifter, but she gave us his mate and so many twists and turns that you may need to lay down bread crumbs to find your way back. I loved it!  I really hope she writes more books in the Howls series, I would love to read more.

Click on the book above to grab yourself a copy today.

Official published review:
The wolf who didn’t want a wife wakes up to a mate
I loved the beginning of this book!  It was a wonderful expression of pushing through, especially when you are scared. From there it kept getting better. Flee the bad guy, run to Vegas, marry a hot wolf....wait!!!! what????  You heard me right, and then the journey really starts. Luckily the HEA is on multiple levels, which means the ending is full of shocks and surprises. I hope the author continues to add to this series, I would love to read what happens next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment