Monday, March 25, 2019

From personal chef to exclusive girlfriend


From personal chef to exclusive girlfriend 



The Arrangement – A Reverse Harem Romance
Published to amazon on March 13, 2019
Author Krista Wolf



This was an ARC (Advanced Readers Copy) that I was given to read for this author.  This was actually the first book that I have read by the author.  I really enjoyed it.  I mean truly three hot, smart guys who put all of their focus on one girl.  A girl who seems to have been born just for them.  The four of them support each other and help them to get through everything that comes up in their lives.  I loved reading about their journey and the HEA that they all manage to obtain. 

Click on the book above to grab your copy today!

Official published review:
From personal chef to exclusive girlfriend 
Who can resist three hot guys and the girl who loves them. The author did a fantastic job of taking this from a working relationship to a brand-new love affair. The story flowed naturally, and the love grew as the plot built. I love this book and can’t wait to read more from the author. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BS BB

No comments:

Post a Comment