Saturday, March 2, 2019

Upcoming New Releases


Upcoming New Releases



My Solace (Bewitched and Bewildered book 11)
Publishes to Amazon on May 28, 2019
Author Alanea Alder




Most of you know that I absolutely love Alanea Alder’s Bewitched and Bewildered series. I love the laughs, loves and tears that can be found in each book. Yes, I have read them more than once and, okay, I know I will read them all over again. But did you know she has a pre-order up for book 11 that will be releasing in May!!!  Oh My Gerrddddd!!!  I already placed my pre-order. Just click on the book above to place yours. 

Fate Knows Best (Kindred of Arkadia book 1)
Publishes to Amazon on March 26, 2019
Author Alanea Alder




But wait!  That’s not all!  She also has an entirely new series coming out. Squeeee!!  I know right!!  I can barely contain my excitement!  I mean come on!  This is Alanea Alder the creator of Meryn, Aiden and the gang. You can’t go wrong with one of her books. Click on the book above to place your pre-order and we can find out together if this series will be as enjoyable as her other reads. 

Happy Reading
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment