Saturday, March 30, 2019

Burning for her mate


Burning for her mate 



Her Damaged Guardian:  Federal Paranormal Unit (The League of Wolf Protectors book 1)
Published to Amazon on March 22, 2019
Author Terri A Wilson



What a wonderful book to be in the initial expansion of Milly Taiden's Federal Paranormal Unit into it's own world.  I actually got this book initially as an ARC, but I had previously read books by this author and I knew that it was going to be good.  In fact, I had already placed my pre-order when I ended up with the ARC.  It is just one of those books that I know I am going to read more then once.  :-)

This book was not just about falling in love with the main characters, it was about connecting with everyone on the team.  The entire team is full of broken souls who need to connect with that one person that is fated to be their's in order to heal themselves.  That is certainly what happened in this book.  An unexpected pairing came at the moment when they both needed it most.  It might be a little difficult to top this wonderful read, but I can't wait to see what Ms Wilson comes up with next.

If you have not already grabbed your copy, click on the book above to get one today.  I would also recommend clicking on the banner below to grab some more of the expansion releases and the original books by Ms Taiden.

Official published review:
Burning for her mate 
What a fantastic read!  A great addition to the Federal Paranormal Unit world!  Once I started I couldn’t put it down. I love how the group dynamics change as the characters grow. They finally accepted their places in the pack and they fought the bad guys and perceptions of others bringing them to their HEA. I can’t wait to read about the rest of the pack and what happens to them. 
5 stars

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BS BB



This book is part of Milly Taiden’s Federal Paranormal Unit World





No comments:

Post a Comment