Monday, March 25, 2019

The perfect Christmas story


The perfect Christmas story 



All is Bright
Published to Amazon on December 21, 2016
Author P. Jameson



I think we have established that I am a lover of Christmas.  Well this book hit me in my little Christmas loving heart and I could not put it down.  Malcom is so brave in this book as he has to take a big leap of faith when he finds the woman who will bring light into his life.  She is no different, she welcomes Malcom into her life and helps him to find his true self.  Along the way she also heals herself.  Wouldn't we all love to find a Malcom?  Someone who has, through circumstances, had a very rough past and managed to break away.  Manged to find hope and then managed to rise from the ashes of what used to be.  I love this book and I can't wait to read more books by this author!

Click on the book above to grab your copy today!

Official published review:
The perfect Christmas story 
I absolutely loved this book. When Malcom finally takes a chance, these two lost souls find each other and their path back to the light. They slowly, but surely fix the broken parts inside of each of them and start to build their own HEA. I hope there are more books to come I can’t believe (don’t want to believe) that all of Malcom’s old clan cannot be saved 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment