Monday, March 25, 2019

I love these little back stories!


I love these little back stories!



Fires of Reylea:  Soulmate Shifters Short Story
Sent to recipients of author Newsletter
Author Krystal Shannan




Krystal Shannan has to be one of my favorite authors with all of her little free stories she offers to her newsletter peeps giving out more detail on what has happened with her characters.  I often wonder what an author thinks happened to bring their characters to this place.  Well there is no need to wonder when it comes to Ms Shannan, she flat out tells us. 

Like all of the other mini stories, this one is very powerful.  I can see the characters I have come to love make each decision that brought them to the point where they find themselves on earth.  We get to meet people who did not survive and how the rest of Reylea reacted to the news of coming doom.  (We have to give them a little bit of a break as we don't exactly trust the guy holding the sign on the streets of New York either)  I look forward to her next full length book and any little story that she gifts us with in the future.

Click on the book above to sign up for her newsletter and grab your copy today!

Official published review:
I love these little back stories!
I am truly enjoying these little views into the moments before everyone was forced to flee Reylea. It’s sad as so many good people perished before they were able to escape. Especially this one, you can tell Mitera is more than just a magic bender. She calls herself an elder, but she would appear to be so much more. I would say she is the closest connection to the higher power of their world. She foretold much during this little glimpse into the coming tragedy. I hope Ms Shannan continues to put these out for her loyal fans. 
4 stars

Happy Reading 
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment