Saturday, March 30, 2019

A solitary officer destined for a partner


A solitary officer destined for a partner 



Blood Bearon (High House Ursa book 5)
Published to Amazon on March 13, 2019
Author Riley Storm



This series has been calling to me for a while, it actually kept coming up in my Amazon searches.  I have roughly 800 books in my Kindle app's To Be Read folder, so I kept ignoring it.  But then this one, which yes I know is book 5 (Our you truly surprised that I started with the end and not the beginning?  You do know me right?), showed up on my ARC platform and I figured it was a sign to see what the fuss was all about. 

This couple is like the perfect book ends.  They both are suffering from pain in the past, tasked with solving a series of incidents in an environment that they are unfamiliar with, and have no idea what it means to back down from a challenge.  In this case, that no back up attitude serves them well.  Almost too well really, the HEA that they reach might not have happened without just a little bit of give from both of them.  Thankfully the queen has their back and helps them a little along the way.  I think you are going to love this book just as much as I did.

Personally, I am going to go back and read the first 4 books before book number 6 is released, but if you click on the book above you can either grab a copy of this book or make your way to book 1.

Official published review:
A solitary officer destined for a partner 
What a fantastic read!  The author did a wonderful job of pulling us into this latest installment of the family and preparing us to anxiously await the next book. These two characters may have a rocky start, but once they get into the groove of their relationship they find a HEA that will continue for ages. I can’t wait to read the next book. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BS BB

No comments:

Post a Comment