Thursday, March 28, 2019

Escaping to home


Escaping to home 



The Red Dragon’s Baby (Shifter Dads book 1)
Published to Amazon on March 8, 2019
Author Zoe Chant



The Zoes have out done themselves with this book.  I was immediately able to connect with this book and it's characters.  I mean, aside from the fact that they are shifters, you can find a community like this anywhere in small town USA.  I would actually love to move to a community like this.  Where everyone knows everyone else and they all look out for each other.  The citizens take in those who need help and will fit into their community, and you instantly become family.  I can't wait to read the next book in this series.  I know the muse will work as it will, but I hope we won't have to wait too long.

In the meantime, click on the book above to grab your copy today.

Official published review:
Escaping to home 
I love this new book in a brand-new series by one of my favorite authors. All of these characters are so relatable. You could drive to any small-town USA and find them, well except this is a small town of shifters. That’s right a brand-new town of mostly dragons, but they have the same issues and concerns as all of us. As each character enters you feel that need to know their story. But this tale is about the red dragon, the new girl in town and her son. Who doesn’t love a hot guy with a tortured soul?  Add in an adorable baby boy and I was hooked. The author did a fantastic job with this story and the slow path to HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment