Tuesday, March 5, 2019

The bonds of love


The bonds of love 



Touch of Ice (Dawn of Dragons book 1)
Published to Amazon on January 17, 2018
Author Mary Auclair



I think Ms Auclair is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. I might have mentioned it before, but Anne McCaffrey and her Dragon Riders of Pern is my absolute favorite when it comes to dragons. This new series, by Ms Auclair, is the first time I have found a dragon and their partner relationship that matches Pern so closely. What can I say? I love it!  The situation that brought this couple together might not have been ideal, but what they make of it is a perfect HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Click on the book above to grab yourself a copy today.

Official published review:
The bonds of love 
What a fantastic read!  This book was so different from most of the dragon books you may have read. A bond formed at conception creates the basis of this special pairing of dragon riders. The one thing they are looking for is a mate who will complete them. The male is over the top alpha male with a protective streak a continent wide. Of course, when he’s up against an equally protective mom, who just happens to be his mate, he never stood a chance. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
4 stars 

Sydney
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment