Saturday, March 30, 2019

When you need a hand to guide you, or spank you


When you need a hand to guide you, or spank you 



Beasts & Bourbon (Top Shelf book 5)
Published to Amazon on January 30, 2019
Author Alta Hensley



This is one of those books that often come across my Facebook feed, I liked the cover so I decided to take a chance on it.  As you know I am not shy about reading out of order, but I really did not realize that this was book 5 until there was mention in the book of relationships already cemented.  That did not deter from my enjoyment of the story though.  It rarely ever does, well, unless it is a serial book which we all know I prefer not to read.

Our gorgeous prince may seem a little harsh in this book, but after reading what his perfect princess has been up to for years, she needs that harshness to keep her on the straight and narrow path.  She is definitely one of those subs who take being a brat to a entirely new level.  But I guess some guys/girls prefer that in their relationships.  More power to them.  I was captivated by our poor prince, he was really kind of stuck in a situation that could have most certainly been worse.  But he managed to connect with his princess and find that HEA that they both were meant to have.

Click on the book above to grab your copy today.  Although, you may want to use the link to start with the beginning of the series. 

Official published review:
When you need a hand to guide you, or spank you 
I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this book at first. The beginning shows the worst behavior our female lead could partake in. But enter our prince and she starts to come back from the edge. The further we go, the more we can see that the future princess needs a firm hand to keep her on the straight and narrow. By the end of the book, I was in love with the prince and wishing him luck with his princess. I hope there will be more books in the series. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment