Sunday, March 3, 2019

The alpha tries for a mate


The alpha tries for a mate 



Jake:  Dystopian dragon romance (Ice Age Dragon Brotherhood book 1.5)
Free to Newsletter subscribers
Author Milana Jacks



This book is a short little installment to answer some questions that might have come up in book one, but you can only get it if you subscribe to the newsletter. I, for one, completely enjoyed it. I was rooting for Belle to finally get her true love. Ms Jacks did a perfect job of showing Jake’s vulnerability when it comes to Belle and her determination to have what she knows is hers. I love this book and can’t wait to read the next one.

Click on the book above to sign up for the newsletter and grab your free copy.

Official published review:
The alpha tries for a mate 
I love this!  The entire time I was reading the previous book, I was hoping for Belle to get her alpha. At the very least that he would try to mate her and not send her away. This is a quick, but intense story that you are going to love!  I can’t wait to read the next book in the series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment