Friday, March 1, 2019

Wishing for a mate


Wishing for a mate 



Wishful Thinking (The Swann Sisters Chronicles book 1)
Published to Amazon on September 29, 2018
Author Evangeline Anderson



This is a little different than the normal fair from Ms Anderson, but it’s every bit as good. Who hasn’t wished for a Fairy Godmother?  I know I have, but if she was as terrible as this one I would have to throw her back. I mean this FG takes distracted driving to a whole new level. Maybe that’s why I enjoyed it so much. 😜

Ms Anderson did a fantastic job of conveying the annoyance and trauma that a few misplaced wishes can do. I was biting my nails by the end wondering if another disaster was around the corner or if the featured couple would actually reach their HEA. I would recommend this book to anyone who has fallen in love with her Kindred series. Just click on the book above to grab a copy today.

Official published review:
Wishing for a mate 
This book was as close to reality as a paranormal romance is going to get. You have to love and hate Phil. Through no fault of her own, she is one of those girls who lets everyone walk all over her. That is until she gets the perfect series of birthday wishes from her FG. She finally learns to move out of the past and right into her HEA. I can’t wait to see how the rest of the girls fair. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment