Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A hero from the dark


A hero from the dark



Malice’s Possession (The Brothers of Menace MC series book 1)
Published to Amazon on July 1, 2014
Author Jenika Snow




I love this cover!  It is just the right mix of dark and color.  This was a really good book and I will be continuing with the rest of the series and recommending it to my fellow readers.  I really like reading a good MC book and the only thing that had me give this book a 3 star rating was the casual use of weed by the members.  I know it seems odd since there was the use of other drugs, alcohol, violence and the willing prostitution of women and I am 100% sure that drugs run prevalent in this environment.  But I am one of those that believe a drug is a drug and operating a vehicle while intoxicated is a strong no for me.  That being said, the actual story line is the quality that I have come to expect from Ms Snow.  It had all of the alpha male traits, including the hidden layer of a caring man and the sweet sensitivity of a younger woman who has lived a hard life.

I truly think that my fellow readers would enjoy this book and, as with all of Ms Snow's books, the rest of the series can only get better.  Just click on the book above to get your own copy of the book.

Official published review:
A hero from the dark
If you want to read about the rough alpha male falling for the shy quiet younger girl, this is the book for you. This is an MC book, so not everything is legal. But all of the guys show their soft gooey centers at some point during the book. Malice is under Adrianna’s spell from the moment she stumbles out of the rain. With patience and care, and some hot steamy moments, he draws her out of her shell and shows her that she is strong. The HEA is a guarantee!  I look forward to reading about which MC member finds his one next. 
3 stars 

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment