Sunday, November 25, 2018

Let me help you to find your next great read

Let me help you to find your next great read

As you can tell by reading my blog, I enjoy a lot of books every month.  In case you were wondering, No reading is not the only thing that I do.  I also have a full time job, a thriving sewing business, create costumes and take care of both of my daughters and their pets.

I do have a love of the written word though, one that I have shared with my daughters and am honored to share with you.  I cannot believe that I am the only person out there with 431 books in their to be read folder or in stacks around there house waiting to be enjoyed.


Giveaway
I would like to encourage everyone who reads my blog to become a follower.  Once we reach 25 followers I will be holding a drawing for one of my favorite books and some reading swag.  (This is an independent give away and in no connection with the individual authors)


Discussion and Comments Welcome
I love to interact with my fellow readers and am always looking for my next favorite book.  Please feel free to comment on any of my posts with your thoughts on the book, authors you follow, or any group pages you recommend.   Just remember to be kind and respectful of your fellow readers and yourself when you are commenting.  

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment