Monday, November 19, 2018

Mated to the Grizzly


Mated to the Grizzly 



The BEARly Controlled Grizzly (Bear Clan, 1)
Published to Amazon on November 13, 2018
Author Jenika Snow




I love this cover!  The ruggedness of the man and the bear, the details in the tattoos, it all leads to an aesthetically pleasing cover. I hate to admit it, but I choose about 90% of my books based on how the cover looks. I know, I know you are not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but have you seen some of the covers out there?  Whether I read any more from the author totally depends on what is between the pages, but a great cover will get you a trip to the “to-be-read“ folder at least once. 

Now between these pages I have found a little gem that takes about 45 mins to an hour to read.  It is the perfect fast paced book to give you a hot passionate break between longer more intense books.  A palate cleanser if you will, for the brain.  It has the well written heat and passion I have come to expect from Ms Snow in a more condensed quick to read format.  I am really looking forward to discovering what she comes up with for the rest of the Bear Clan brothers and their soon arriving mates.

Click on the book above for a great reading experience!



Official published review:
Mated to the Grizzly 
This is a fast, hot, intense, dirty read. Perfect for when you just want to get right to the meat of the story or when you don’t have time to spend on a longer tale. Bethany, a quiet human woman, and Zakari, a growly grizzly shifter, have an instant connection leaving no room for speculation or mistrust. The love they share will last a lifetime. I’m looking forward to reading what fate has in store for the next brother of the bear clan. 
4 stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment