Saturday, November 17, 2018

You will always be my commander


You will always be my commander 



My Commander (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 1)
Published to Amazon on October 3, 2014
Author Alanea Alder





I have so many "favorite" books that I go back and read repeatedly, so I have decided that to really do them justice and share the love I will go back and read them again to share them with all of you.  A book truly loved is a book shared with friends.

This is one of those books that I can read over and over again.  Meryn is hilarious in her small, Dr Who (Seriously! you can't go wrong with a fellow Whovian) loving way and she knows just what to say and do to make Aiden change from the lager than life Unit Commander into her big, cuddly teddy bear. From the moment I started reading this book I was hooked and once Meryn scaled the fence there was no turning back.  The laughs started, and some tears, but the love was there for everyone to see.  I am in love with all of the characters and, every time I restart the series, I cannot wait to go onto the next book to see what is next for Meryn, Aiden and the other warriors in the Bewitched and Bewildered series.  Click on the book above to go get your copy and be taken to a world you don't want to leave.

Official posted review:

You will always be my commander 
This book is full of laughter, joy, friends, family and love. Meryn is a petite, spunky human who has never really fit in due to social awkwardness and knowing her place in the flow of life. Aiden is a kind, cuddly bear shifter who is The unit commander and the heir to the shifter elder. Their lives are forever changed when Meryn does what she does best, follows her own path and makes her own rules. Through many trials they find their way to each other and a love for the ages. The laughs, tears and aww moments abound throughout the pages of this book. I can’t wait to see which warriors mate finds their way to Lyconia next. 
5 stars

Happy Reading
Sydney

1 comment:

  1. The beginning of my addiction to the Bewitched and Bewildered series
    Love Meryn and Aiden

    ReplyDelete