Monday, November 26, 2018

I just can’t get enough of the kindred!


I just can’t get enough of the kindred!



Bonding With the Beast:  a Kindred Tales novella (Alien Warrior BBW Science Fiction Single Mother Romance) (Brides of the Kindred)
Published to Amazon on May 13, 2017
Author Evangeline Anderson




This book has been waiting in my Amazon Wish List for a very long time, but I only decided I needed after I started reading about the Kindred the other day.  I am kind of addicted to the series now and I found that I could not wait to read this one.  I was not disappointed!

I really enjoyed this book!  It takes a special kind of guy to accept someone else's child as their own, but it takes an even better man to be able to totally accept a child with disabilities.  Ms Anderson has created that perfect male in Hail.  He sees Brandon as just his mates son.  To him there is no real difference in Brandon then in any other person.  He really has no frame of reference to what "normal" is and therefore he is able to love with all his heart and have no prejudice or societal expectations and this allows their relationship to thrive. Of course, the fact that he is an absolute gorgeous male specimen does not hurt anything either.

I would recommend clicking on the book above to learn all about Hail and how special he really is.

Official published review:
I just can’t get enough of the kindred!
Gerri Wilder has nothing on the Goddess!  The Goddess of the Kindred knows what her people need and she has made it her mission to make sure they it, or really them.  I love how Hail not only accepts his love for Isobel, but he accepts her son Brandon. Even with a brief unscheduled field trip and a crazy ex, the Goddess’ will is done as these two make their way to each other and the love of a lifetime. So many Kindred and so few time to read them all. 
5 stars 


Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment