Monday, November 26, 2018

I think I’m going to move to Nightbrook


I think I’m going to move to Nightbrook



Bear in a Bakery (Nightbrook book 3)
Published to Amazon on November 24, 2018
Author Natalie Kristen



This is a little bit unusual for me as it is actually a new release, but I am in love with Ms Kristen's Nightbrook bears.  They are all so deliciously handsome and they are sensitive guys who are looking for their true mates.  Once they find those lovely ladies you had better watch out.  There is no hesitation on their part!  They get right to the wooing and making their lady love their own.  I'm a little sad to say that there is only one bear left at the mechanics shop if you are hoping one of the Nightbrook bears may be your mate.  You better purchase a ticket and head on over to schedule a car appointment to find out for yourself.  If you do not think you can make it, that is okay, just click on the book above to see what happens when one of the Nightbrook bears makes you his focus for love.


Official published review:
I think I’m going to move to Nightbrook
This story is another jewel in the crown of stories by the author. There are many shifters in Nightbrook, but the bears in this series are some of the kindest and caring in the entire town.  They may have their differences on occasion, but the feelings of love and friendship in the community can be found nowhere else.  Ian, a bear shifter, is the dream guy to many especially Alexa, a human, when she meets him after opening her Dream Room Bakery. They might have to take the long way to get there, but they finally get their HEA and their perfect family. I can’t wait to see what is next for the bears of Nightbrook. 
4 stars


Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment