Saturday, November 24, 2018

Love came out of the rift


Love came out of the rift



Mated the to Zoran (Scifi Alien Romance) (Zoran’s Chosen book 1)
Published to Amazon on August 1, 2018
Author Luna Hunter




I came across this gem of a series completely by accident.  I was slowly working my way through the available 'In the Stars Romance" books and fell in love with the Zorans, imagine my surprise to discover there is already an extensive book series all about the Zorans.  Of course, like I do with most series, I have started with the end and need to make my way back to the beginning.  The recommended reading order is "The reading order of my Zoran series is: Zoran Warriors -> Galactic Mates -> Barbarian Brides > Zoran's Chosen."

Oh well, it has not made my love for the Zoran's any less just because I tend to make a habit out of reading books in the incorrect order.  Blame it on my being a Gemini.  :-)

I really have fallen in love with this book.  Theros is very firm in his belief that Anaya is his fated mate and he does not waver.  But he does give her the time to come over to his way of thinking and does not immediately just take her from her home world and friends.  If we should get so lucky to find such a kind, caring and loving mate, it doesn't hurt that he is hot to boot.

I would recommend the Zorans to my fellow readers, although you may enjoy it if you read them in the proper order.  Either way, click on the book above to be transported to the Zoran home world.

Official published review:
Love came out of the rift
Anaya is a half Zoran human just trying to make a living when her life goes a little haywire. Theros is tired of being the used and abuse lowest soldier in the ranks. Luckily for them both he was commanded to be the errand boy. When she needed him most he appeared, a hero to her, her friends and even the neighbors pet. As they run from the enemy they connect with each, maybe saving an entire race. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next. 
4 stars 


Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment