Sunday, November 25, 2018

Where can I find me a herd?


Where can I find me a herd?



Fox Hunt:  The Stallions of Hidden E Ranch
Published to Amazon on November 6, 2018
Author Ellis Leigh




This book was so good that I just could not put it down once I started reading it.  The plot was good, the characters were wonderful, their were no major grammer/spelling issues (I cannot stand a book that is full of errors, I work hard for my money and want to know that I am paying for a quality product) from beginning to end this book hit all of the high marks with me.  Each stallion was unique and had a fully fleshed out personality and individualized interaction with the leading lady.  It is very rare that you find a reverse harem book where at least one of the charters doesn't end up getting washed out or lost in the personalities of the rest.  I applaud Ms Leigh on the realness of each of her seven heroes.

I have read many books by Ms Leigh and this story makes me want to add all of her books to the top of my to be read folder in the Kindle app.  Be sure to click on the book above to purchase your own copy and be transported away to the hang out with the stallions at the Hidden E Ranch.  you will not be disappointed!

Official published review:
Where can I find me a herd?
This is reverse harem at its finest. The depth of the characters, the love and friendship they all share, and the way Waverly becomes the center of their world make this a book you will not want to put down until the very end. The evil human after Waverly brings out a new side of the herd as they work together to overcome the obstacles keeping them from insuring her safety.  I thoroughly enjoyed this book and recommend it to my fellow readers. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment