Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A Mate Waiting to Be Rediscovered

A Mate Waiting to Be Rediscovered

What better way to start my blog then by diving right in and sharing a book review?

I love to read romance novels!  I stick mainly to paranormal, but there are so many others that come across my IPad mini.  😀  

I have started this blog because I feel like I do not get an opportunity to really talk about how much I like an author or how their writing style works or does not work for me when I am posting my reviews to Amazon, Goodreads, or Bookbub.  Any book that I review here will also have a review on one of those 3 sites, if the book is available on the site.  I find some authors tend to not upload on Bookbub at all or they are slow to get them up on the site.  I would love to be studious enough to go back and add my review when they are uploaded, but I read a lot of books plus I have a full time job and 2 daughters in high school which leaves not much time to go back and search to see if a book has finally been uploaded.  I will link all of my Blog reviews to the authors FaceBook page, if they have one, and if you click on the book image you will be taken to the Amazon page to purchase the book.

This book is an older one as it was released to Amazon on January 13, 2016 but it does not take away from the fact that it is a good read.  

 Bear's Match


I really enjoy Natalie Kristen's books, most of them are fast paced and quick to get to the love connection with the characters.  Some of you may prefer the slow build up to love (which I do myself, but sometimes you just need a quick fast read to get you through an hour or two), so be aware that you are going to have an almost instant love affair from the first page. 

Bear's Match is the last in the Bear Heat series, for those of you who have read the previous books we finally get to see a favorite character find his love match.  Yay!  Below is my official review that has been posted on the sites:

Another fast paced spicy addition to the Bear Heat series. Nicole is an over worked attorney trying to find a moment of peace. Luke is a former human who can now turn into a bear. When these childhood friends reconnect the sparks fly, unfortunately not all of the sparks are good. Together with the Black Bear Clan these two bring peace and joy to a group of innocents. Pick up this book for a story that is sure to warm your heart.

I hope that you take a chance on this book and enjoy it as much as I have.  Feel free to let me know if you enjoyed the book in the comments below.  But please keep all comments civil and book related.  If you are going to discuss a spoiler say that as your first line.

Happy Reading 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment