Sunday, November 25, 2018

Can something good come out of tragedy


Can something good come out of tragedy 



Legacy (Shifter Royal Dynasty book 1)
Published to Amazon on June 2, 2017
Author Becca Fanning




This book has all the hallmarks of a great book, but it really kind of stalled out by the middle. I was so frustrated with Korrin’s indecisiveness that I wanted to reach in the pages and slap him. He needed the push created by his cousin’s betrayal to make him do the right thing. By the time that happened though, it was too little too late to save the book. I haven’t decided if I will continue to read the next book in the series yet. I have read other books by this author, which I absolutely loved, so I may give it a second chance. But it will be towards the bottom of my to read pile. 



Official published review:
Can something good come out of tragedy 
Kris and Korrin hook up in a one night stand with more than the typical complications. With danger coming from every side, will they stay together or even survive?  Only time will tell if they are able to reach their HEA and what is in store for the clan next. 
3 stars 

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment