Saturday, November 24, 2018

Take me back to Magic, New Mexico


Take me back to Magic, New Mexico 



Taking on Tory:  Magic, New Mexico book 2:  Paranormal Romance
Published to Amazon on February 23, 2015
Author S. E. Smith



Here is another book series that I stumbled upon by accident.  I am a fan of Aidy Award and I read book 1 and 2 of her "Fated for Curves" series built around Magic, New Mexico.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was an entire world of Magic, New Mexico books involving many different authors and they all started with the imagination of S.E. Smith.  This book is the second book in the series, so you may want to start from the beginning with book one "Touch of Frost".  Click on the banner below to see a full list of available books.  Either way you will not be disappointed.


I love the quirky little town of Magic, New Mexico.  You will find every imaginable type of immortal paranormal creatures there, heck there are even some aliens, ghosts and a genie if you can believe it.  The laughter, love and fun are sprinkled with romance trouble and intrigue making it the perfect town to spend more then a few hours on.

I would recommend this world to all of you.  Click on the book above to be taken away to the wild and crazy world of Magic, New Mexico.


Official published review:
Take me back to Magic, New Mexico 
This little town, filled with immortal creatures, is a barrel of laughs, friends, family and love. The mystery of book one has carried onto book two. Tory a young half witch vampire goes on a trip and meets Simon a werewolf who thought he was the only one. Fate intervenes and set these two souls on a collision course even when family interferes. I hope you enjoy the journey back to Magic as much as I have. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series. 
4 stars 


Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment