Monday, November 26, 2018

Bring on the Payne!


Bring on the Payne!



Chasing Payne (Therian Agents book1)
Published to Amazon on July 30, 2018
Author Chantel Seabrook




This book has been in my “To Be Read folder” on my Kindle app for a while.  I could just tell by the blurb and the cover that I would not want to put it down once I started reading.  I was right!  This book was one of my quickest reads because I just couldn’t stop reading it.  An A bomb could have dropped on my head and I still would not have lost interest.  I had to move the next 2 books in the series to the top of my “To be Read folder” because I just can’t wait to read the rest of them.  I think that it will be one of those cases, when I finish the third book, that I will be stalking the author to see if there are anymore because I will be in total denial that the series is over. 

Click on the book above to start Chasing Payne and see what all the excitement is about.  (Oh, did I mention that this book is currently free for purchase on Amazon right now?)

Official published review:
Bring on the Payne!
This book was impossible to put down from the first page!  It was very well written with the perfect story line and level of angst, friendship and love.  Lora and Chase are thrown together again after so long apart and may finally get their HEA.  Well until you throw in some insecurities, family drama, and an unexpected enemy.  But like all great love stories, the have friends and family on their side.  Though the road may be long and fraught with pain, eventually they manage to reach their HEA.  I cannot wait to see what happens in the next book!
5 stars

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment