Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Sanctuary does not disappoint!


Sanctuary does not disappoint!



Finding His Family:  A Howls Romance (The Shifters of Sanctuary book 6)
Published on Amazon November 26, 2018
Author Kasey Belle




I can honestly say that I am so sad this is the last book in The Shifters of Sanctuary series.  (Luckily there is a spin-off series in the works "Constructing Sanctuary" so I will not have to suffer long without my favorite group of rescuers and collectors of strays.  Yay!)  I have loved every one of them, it even seems like each one is better than the one before it.  Why not save the best for last then with Matt's story?  I also love that Ms Belle has created this sanctuary around veterans and their families, when we come back from war we need a group we can connect and rely on as well as a safe and nurturing place to land.  Not many of us have that and I applaud Ms Belle for bringing this to light.  

Ms Belle did not disappoint with this sixth and final installment in The Shifters of Sanctuary series.  She hits all of the high points of friends, family, caring for your fellow man, and love.  Matt has grown to a wonderful man and it is only fitting that he should find a mate that is his feminine counterpart.  It is so sad the tragedy that befell the children and their parents, but what a wonderful world that they found their way to Sanctuary and the two people in this world that were meant to become their parents and show them the love they need and deserve.

I would recommend this book, and this series, to all of my fellow readers.  Click on the book above to get your copy today!  You will enjoy this book by its-self,  but I would recommend starting with book 1 to get the full effect of the growth that has occurred in The Shifters of Sanctuary.

Official published review:
Sanctuary does not disappoint!
This might be my favorite book of the series. There are so many moments of tears and joy and each one I felt as if I was there. After watching Matt grow up throughout the series, it is wonderful to see him find his mate, family and HEA. I love that both of his packs prove their tolerance for all shifters when dealing with both his mate and his new children. It is such a wonderful contrast how his alpha line shows support while his mate’s alpha line actively shuns those who do not conform to societal norms. I also enjoyed the continued support for veterans and their families in this book. It would seem there is truly a place for all at The Sanctuary. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading
Sydney

This book is part of the Howls Romance line


No comments:

Post a Comment