Monday, November 19, 2018

Calming his Fury


Calming his Fury



Fury (New Species Book 1)
Published to Amazon on September 7, 2016
Author Laurann Dohner




This is another one of my top five favorite Authors/Series.  I love the vulnerability in the strong alphas that make up the New Species males and the tough take no prisoners attitude of the New Species females as they struggle to find their place in this big new world they find themselves in after their release from a life in captivity.  The humans were not ready for these tenderhearted creatures and there are always those trying to harm them or to take advantage.  It will be a strong group of human men and women that fit into their lives and give them the love they desire while understanding their need to be truly alpha.  Each book is better then the last and I strongly encourage you to click on the book above to see what all of the excitement is about.  There are currently 14 books in this series, but I hope that Ms Dohner doesn't stop there.  I need to know what happens Jericho, Breeze and Flame if not all of the other New Species.  So long they have supported their fellow New Species without a hint of their own happy ending.  Alas only time will tell if she takes pity on her poor readers and brings us some joy for her characters.

Regardless, I highly recommend this book and this series.  Once you start you will not be able to stop until the very end.

Official published review:
Calming his Fury
The New Species are free and they will not be chained again. This new series by Laurann Dohner had me invested from page one. I could feel the pain and struggle of the characters when Ellie and Fury first meet, and Ellie’s confusion and hurt when they reconnect after a misunderstanding. The growth of all of the New Species is such that you know there will be many books to follow. Love and true affection grow throughout the story and before the end I found myself backing Ellie and Fury as if I was truly there. I can’t wait to see which New Species will find their lasting love and happiness next. 
5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment