Tuesday, November 20, 2018

An unexpected surprise


An unexpected surprise 



Slade (New Species book 2)
Published to Amazon on September 8, 2016
Author Laurann Dohner




I just couldn't help myself!  Once I started reading the series I was just compelled to continue to the next book.  That is the beauty of when you find the perfect series for you, you just cannot stop at one.  

I really love this book!  You can feel Trisha's pain with every interaction with Slade, but you can also feel the love that she carries for him.  Look out though, once Slade gets his head out of his tushy their relationship is like magic.  That is not to say they would never have issues, but you can feel his pain when he stays apart from her and you can even understand his reasoning.

I would recommend this book and series to all readers.  Just click on the book above to purchase your copy today.

Official published review:
An unexpected surprise 
This is a great addition to the addictive New Species series. The trials they face mirror the human world with some added stress of being hunted and attacked due to the very differences that make them the perfect alpha males. In this book the love between Slade and Trisha is one we would all wish to find. I love that we continue to watch the characters grow and we even met some new ones. I look forward to seeing who will meet their perfect mate next. 
4 stars


Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment