Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Let me join the pride please?


Let me join the pride please?



Prideless (Cooper Creek Pack book 2)
Published to Amazon on December 20, 2015
Author Kasey Belle




I am in love with the Cooper Creek Pack!  I’m not sure why I find that amazing as I have yet to find a book of Ms Belle’s that I have not enjoyed.  I realize I still have more to read, including two contemporary books, but I feel confident that I will not be disappointed.

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, so having this book start in that setting is perfect.  I really enjoyed the easy flow between the current time and the past when the book shows how max and Shelly meet.  It is as easy as moving from one thought to the next.  I even loved that it was a gentle love story.  There was danger, but that is not the focus.  The love between the two main characters is the focal point with a strong side view of the relationship between Fiona and Shelly.  This is a perfect book two in the series!

Click on the book above to grab your own copy and start feeling the love.

Official published review:
Let me join the pride please?
I love the way this book is written. It starts with the perfect holiday experience and flashes back to the story of how Max and Shelly met and mated. The gentle way their love story is told kept me interested the entire way through and I really enjoyed the way Fiona is still featured and the more in-depth explanation of what the two ladies mean to each other. It’s a beautiful thing the way such love was found during a time of great tragedy and lose. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment