Thursday, November 15, 2018

A mate claimed in one night of passion followed by two years apart

A mate claimed in one night of passion followed by two years apart 


Claimed Bear by Alice Bello, Book 2 of the Ferro Mountain Shifters
Published to Amazon on November 19, 2016
Author Alice Bello



I originally stumbled upon this book series while I was reading books in the Kindle Worlds series of Celia Kyle's Grayslake.  Kindle Worlds is no more, but all 4 books in the Ferro Mountain Shifters series are available on Amazon.  It was my first time reading anything from this author and she does write in the Contemporary and Paranormal Romance genre if Paranormal is not for you.

I really enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to my fellow readers.  I gave it a 3 stars because the main character Maddox seems overly laid back for my taste.  It's not that I wanted him to be frenetic, but he is the Alpha bear and he let Stormy walk all over him.  She was overcoming personal issues, but if she had known for sure the status of their relationship things might have turned out differently.  Overall, the story was well written the dialogue and character interaction was wonderful and really pulled the story line together.  You will not be disappointed if you read this book, so I recommend picking it up today.

Official posted review
A mate claimed in one night of passion followed by two years apart 
Stormy is a Puma shifter and the medicine woman for her people. Maddox is a bear shifter whose bear used to be broken. The last time they saw each other was when they worked together to free Maddox from the evil, the night he claimed his mate, the night she left leaving only a note....  When they are finally back together they find they have another evil to fight and only love will win the day. I really enjoyed this second addition to the Ferro Mountains series. It’s a great continuation of Stormy and Maddox’s story. I can’t wait to see what we find in the Ferro Mountains next. 
3 stars


Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment