Thursday, November 22, 2018

Sign me up to be drafted

Sign me up to be drafted 

Claimed (Brides of the kindred book 1) (Alien Warrior BBW Science Fiction Paranormal Romance)
Published to Amazon on February 9, 2011
Author Evangeline Anderson


As my first foray into Ms Anderson's world of the Kindred I am not disappointed at all.  I actually received this as a free book through book bub and I almost passed over it, but I decided it was free and there are already a lot of completed books in the series (23+ books) so why not.  I loved it!!  From the first page I was intrigued and then it was practically impossible to put down after that.  I was a little tiny bit put out by Olivia's continued reluctance to listen to her heart, but when you put into perspective that she was giving up her close relationship with her twin it was a little more understandable.  

I would recommend this book to my fellow readers.  I already have the next book in the series in my "To be read" folder on my kindle app, it was just that good of a read.  I cannot wait until I get to read it and see what happens next!

Official published review:

Sign me up to be drafted 
The steaminess in this book is off the charts and the story line hooked me from the first page. This was my first time reading about the Kindred and their brides, but I was not disappointed. Olivia has some hang ups, although they are more about the fact that her life is changing then anything else. Baird is a returned POW and desperate to connect and keep his one that he has forgotten what his bride has to give up. They have a rocky beginning, but the HEA is worth the angst and heartache along the way. I look forward to seeing who the next bride is and how she feels about her Kindred mate. 
4 stars

Happy Reading 
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment