Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Releasing his mate


Releasing his mate



Tangled: A Dark Protectors—Reese Family Novella
Published to Amazon on May 9, 2017
Author Rebecca Zanetti




Whoops!  I did it again.  I have a bad habit of not making sure books are in the correct reading order on my IPad mini.  Which, of course, means that I read the last one in this Novella from the Dark Protectors series before I read the first one.  Luckily for me, it was not really an issue in this case.  The couples in the first two books were talked about in this one, but it was not so in depth that I felt like I was missing important details or that I feel like I do not need to go back and read the other 2 books.

I really enjoyed this book.  It kept me engaged and held up to the standard I have come to expect from this author.  I will be sure to go back and read the first two now....hopefully in the correct order this time.

This book is part of the 1001 Dark nights collection.  To find more books in the collection just click on the banner below.



Official published review:
Releasing his mate
Ginny is a witch, a thief, and owned by her mate's enemy??  Theo is a vampire and the last of his brothers still living the bachelor life. This novella reunites these two and a fast paced adventure of battles between enemies, family and mates ensues. Love wins out and makes for the perfect ending for the Reese brothers. 
4 stars


Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment