Friday, November 30, 2018

Where can I find me a Hotshot?


Where can I find me a Hotshot?



Wildfire Griffin (Fire & Rescue Shifters:  Wildfire Crew book 1)
Published to Amazon on November 28, 2018
Author Zoe Chant




I loved this book!  I was lucky enough to get this book a few days before everyone else and it took all my effort not to spill the beans before it was out to the public.  Zoe Chant is a group of writers (who they are, I will never tell) that have come together under one name to publish their books, with great results in my humble opinion.

I have not really found any of the Zoe Chant books that I did not enjoy, but this one is close to the top of all the ones I have read.  I love that Edith has overcome so much, even without the support of her own family, to be where she was.  I absolutely adore that Rory and his pack take her under their wings and help her to get where she really wanted to be.  The scene with the old crew at the end is absolutely epic!  But I won’t spoil it for all of my fellow readers.  This is the kind of family and friends that you need to have behind you so we are all able to succeed.

Click on the book above to grab your copy and fall in love with the Wildfire Crew yourself.

Official published review:
Where can I find me a Hotshot?
I’m in love with this group of Hotshots!  They are just one big family and they accept Edith into the fold almost as soon as they meet her. Rory couldn’t be a better alpha or a more perfect mate for Edith. He takes her differences in stride and learns her little tells to make it easier for her to cope. They might hit a couple bumps in the road, but they get through and the pack supports each other all the way until the end. Once I started reading I just was unable to put the book down until the very end. I can’t wait for the next book in the series!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney Neblett 

No comments:

Post a Comment