Tuesday, January 15, 2019

A nineteen-year-old savior


A nineteen-year-old savior 



The Alphas Surrogate (The Surrogates Series book 1)
Published to Amazon on May 5, 2015
Author Angela Foxxe




This book was more than it seemed.  I thought it was going to be a fairly quick read when I picked it, but once I started reading it there were so many twists and turns that it was anything but a quick lead.  I was not disappointed as the story was exciting, well written and kept me tied to my Kindle app until I was at the last page.  I wasn’t sure when I first started reading because the guy seemed like he was a real play boy.  I guess when you are that old you really don’t know any other way to be or maybe you have separated yourself from your emotions.  It didn’t end up being that way though.  Once he realized he needed the surrogate to continue with his life, he was 100% in the relationship.

I am not sure if I will read the rest of the books in the series yet.  But if I do, it will probably be a while from now.  Click on the book above to see what you make of it.

Official published review:
A nineteen-year-old savior 
This book had so many twists and turns before they met their HEA. The blurb is a little misleading as it makes it sound like a quick read, but it’s actually a long read with many almost HEAs along the way. I look forward to reading the next one. 
3 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment