Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Where can I find my own winged barbarian


Where can I find my own winged barbarian



Marcun (Sky Warriors book 1)
Published to Amazon on June 28, 2018
Author Sadie Carter




This book made me laugh while at the same time touching my heart.  I loved how Eden thought for sure that her next-door neighbor and the lead in her dreams was a sex worker and constantly having sex in his apartment.  It is absolutely hilarious that he never understood what she was talking about, but when he does he pulls off the offended male pride perfectly. 

How sweet that he doesn’t even like humans, but he has to protect her.  Even from lifting up heavy bags of flour.  I was thrilled when the HEA came and the pack was still whole. 

Click on the book above to grab your copy.  This is one that you are sure to love.

Official published review:
Where can I find my own winged barbarian
I thoroughly enjoyed this book!  What an incredible new concept mixed with a tale as old as humanity. You wouldn’t think the cultural differences and language barrier be so hilarious, but I found myself snorting with laughter at odd moments. And the slow build up to the love of a lifetime kept the story going and me swooning. It’s a shame Eden had to suffer so much, but she would have missed out on meeting Marcun if her life had gone any other way. I can’t wait to see the women who will mate the rest of the pack. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB
2018

No comments:

Post a Comment