Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I wonder who I would find if I went camping


I wonder who I would find if I went camping 



Pitch His Tent (Hot-Bites)
Published to Amazon on February 24, 2018
Author Jenika Snow and Jordan Marie




I seem to have been in a short, lusty story rut over the last month or so.  But who can blame me?  This veteran has come home still with the impression that he cannot be with the only woman he loves, good thing for him that his lady love is going to do everything in her power to make sure they get the HEA they have been waiting for. 

All it takes is two separate camping trips that combine into a joint camping trip when a little pink tent is unable to hold up in the rain.  Next time I go camping I will be on the lookout for any heroes, you know just in case of any rain……

Click on the book above to grab your copy today!

Official published review:
I wonder who I would find if I went camping 
This book is one of my favorite kind of books. Two people separated for years by the expectations of others finally get their moment and their HEA. How perfect that it is her brothers best friend and that she has saved herself all of these years just for him. It would be wonderful if there is ever a book written about Brooks. Until that happens I better get ready for my own camping trip, fingers crossed that I will find a gorgeous and kind guy such as Beau to get steamy with. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB
2018

No comments:

Post a Comment