Tuesday, January 8, 2019

The outcast finally finds a home


The outcast finally finds a home 



Bearly Hanging On:  Soulmate Shifters World (Soulmate Shifters in Mystery, Alaska book 3)
Published to Amazon on January 15, 2019
Author Krystal Shannan




I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this book.  I am so excited that I was able to snag an ARC (advanced readers copy) and didn’t have to wait until next week.  😊  It made my day when I received the email yesterday.  I have much love for this author and she is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

I love a book where one of the lead characters is the underdog, and there is no one more an underdog than Owen.  He was cheated in his own world and branded an outcast, only to come here and not be allowed to overcome that.  Col feels that they have to hold onto the past and no matter who disagrees with him he will not change his mind.  I mean really who is going to fight with a dragon.  I refuse to give too much away, but I think you will be cheering for our underdog by the end just like me.  😊

Ms Shannan did a fabulous job of dealing with several heavy issues throughout this book.  But not to fear, we still get to enjoy our HEA.  We even get to see a little bit of future intrigue to make me already excited to read the next installment.  I know, I know, that is going to be months in the future, but that is okay.  When it comes to an author such as Ms Shannan, I will be here ready and willing when the next book comes out.  In the meantime I will just have to catch up on all of her other books.  😊

This book is up on Amazon and ready for pre-order now.  Just click on the book above to grab your copy and prepare for a wild ride on January 15th.

Official published review:
The outcast finally finds a home 
This is one of my favorite kind of stories!  There is just something special about being able to cheer for the underdog. I admit, I shed a few tears at the injustice that Owen and Tara had to suffer so the others could hold onto a dead way of life. I’m so glad they had people on their side, even the unexpected allies. And with all good stories, Owen was finally able to prove his worth by being the alpha he has always been, the one who sacrificed everything for someone else. I rejoiced when they finally found their HEA. I can’t wait to see who finds their mate next!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment