Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The alpha and omega


The alpha and omega 



Alpha Breeds:  Dystopian Mf Omegaverse Sci fi romance (Alpha Horde book 1)
Published to Amazon on October 26, 2018
Author Milana Jacks




I am in love with this series!  I have read a few of Ms Jacks Beast Mates series, but none of them had me all in so much as the Horde does.  I don’t know if it is the constant back and forth between the brothers or the entire Alpha Male aspect of it, but this was one enjoyable read.  I am already looking forward to reading the next book in the series!

This is one of those series that I hope goes on and on for a very long time.  I love how Ms Jacks took a lady from earth and plopped her on another planet.  She didn’t leave her there though without a means to thrive.  Nope, she makes sure these lovely ladies fall right into the paths of the males who are meant to be their mates.  It takes them a bit to overcome the hurdle of not being able to communicate and relearning what the males have been taught all of their lives, but they make it work. 

Click on the book above to grab your copy today and fall in love with the alpha males of the Horde.

Official published review:
The alpha and omega 
I hope there will be one of these books for all of the brothers and Vemlox!  What a great read!  She may not have wanted to end up on an alien planet, but at least it saved her from whoever spiked her drink. I enjoyed it as these two overcame the obstacles towards their HEA and when Kingsley finally realized she loved the big guy. I think I figured out the king’s secret, but only time will tell. I look forward to reading the next book. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment