Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The mark of a Kindred


The mark of a Kindred 



To Be Kindred to a Witch
Only available through newsletter
Author Krystal Shannan




I have to say Krystal Shannan is one of my favorite authors.  She is so very interactive with her readers and she is always dropping little “Newsletter Only” books and novellas for us to read.  She even does a Feast On Friday live video of recipes suggested by readers and her own recipes where she will cook the recipe Live and chat about what is going on in her writers world.  She actually has her own author merchandise where 15% of all profits go towards supporting the children/teen shelter associated with the adoption agency they are using.  How awesome is that!  Yes, I did in fact purchase my own Team Owen shirt to help out with this cause.  😊

To get in on all of these great offers and extras click on the book above and sign up for Ms Shannan’s newsletter.

Official published review:
The mark of a Kindred 
I truly enjoyed this book!  It is a great addition to the Somewhere, Texas series. I love that Erin found and connected with her kindred. It’s so sad that her aunt never found one and her own father made terrible choices that almost cost her and her mother their lives. I can’t wait to see what happens next in Somewhere. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment