Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I love this book!


I love this book!



Wolf’s Hunger (Alpha’s Hunger book 1)
Published to Amazon on June 26, 2018
Author Carina Wilder




I really enjoyed this book.  I love that all it took was one look for Tristan to make Ariana his entire world.  I love the way Ariana thinks her entire world is ending when her bestie is getting ready to leave for new adventures and she is about to have no job and then she sees Tristan and her world has not ended just been re-written.  The best part is that she had no idea who he even was when she soaked him with her drink.  😊  Such a beautiful moment!

Click on the book above to fall in love with your next alpha wolf and your new book series.

Official published review:
I love this book!
The passion, love and understanding found within the pages made it impossible for me to put down until the very end. I love that Tristan is this big alpha male who turns into such a softy when it has anything to do with Ariana. Ariana might feel like she is alone, but she has surrounded herself with people who love her and have her best interest at heart. I was so happy when they prevailed through all of the hardships and they reached their HEA. I can’t wait to see what happens next. 
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR BB
2018

No comments:

Post a Comment