Saturday, January 19, 2019

Unexpected father


Unexpected father 



Killer Daddy (Bad Boy Inc, book 5)
Published to Amazon on January 18, 2018
Author Eve Langlais




As typical for me, I read this book before I read the rest of the series. What can I say?  The cover and blurb just called to me. I mean who can resist a guy who is not just sexy and dangerous, but steps up to the plate when a baby is thrust onto his doorstep and promptly falls in love with her. Awww!  If I still had ovaries, they would be tingling.

Then you have her mother. A strong woman who has survived so much and yet still has love and vulnerability in her heart. As a single mom myself, I can 100% relate to the struggles she has overcome and the fear for her daughter’s safety. Trust me that never goes away. The author captured that sense of self-doubt and loneliness a single mom wears like a cloak and covers with a shield of strength and bravado perfectly.

Ms Langlais has outdone herself with this dynamite pair and she didn’t disappoint in her cast of supporting characters either. I’m sure many are repeats from earlier books, but they are joined by a lovely group of ladies who can hold their own when danger strikes. Oh and look!  Ms Langlais is creating a spin-off to the Bad Boys featuring the Killer Moms. I can’t wait!  But first I think I will go back and read the rest of the Bad Boys books.

Click on the book above and grab a copy of the book. You will not be disappointed!  You may even fall a little bit in love with this killer daddy who is firmly wrapped around the finger of his little diva and her killer mommy. 

Official published review:
Unexpected father 
Another win for the author!  This book is packed with action and emotion. I love how the bachelor meets the baby and suddenly is less the bachelor and more the dad. Their road may be long and fraught with danger, but once this killer Daddy finds love in his heart, there is no way he’s giving up the love of his life and her little diva. The author did a fantastic job of keeping the story interesting while creating an emotional depth that is missing from most of real life. I can’t wait to read the next book!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment