Thursday, January 24, 2019

I would buy him at the auction


I would buy him at the auction



A Night with the Pixie (Moonlight & Magic book 4)
Free on Author Website
Author Mina Carter




As you all know, I love free books!  Especially when they are from my favorite authors!  This book has a fabulous cover to go with the short sweet story all about finding love when you least expect it.  You only need to open yourself up to the possibilities that it is available to you.  It is the perfect addition to the Moonlight & Magic series.  We finally get to see Cy find a new family that will take the place in his heart of the one that he lost.

Click on the book above to be taken to the author’s website and grab your copy today!

Official published review:
I would buy him at the auction
This is a perfect addition to the Moonlight & Magic book series!  I love that Cy finally finds a family to replace the one that was taken from him.  He is brash and bold, but under that he has a gooey softness that is just right for a family man.  I think it is fate that not only gave him a woman of his own, but two children as well.  I hope there will be more books in this series.  I really enjoy the characters and the struggles that they face and overcome.
5 stars

Happy Reading
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment