Friday, January 4, 2019

I might have to move to Cougarville


I might have to move to Cougarville



Buck Naked (Cougarville book 1)
Published to Amazon on April 4, 2017
Author Evangeline Anderson




I am sure that all of you ladies, and maybe some of you fells, agree with me when I say I often wish I could go through rejuvenation.  I mean hello!  You get to have another life completely separate from your first one.  It’s like starting the slate fresh at the lovely age of 20 something.  Count me in.

Of course, that is not all that I love about Cougarville.  Mathis is one hot hunk of man meat and he is loyal to a fault as he is still morning his first mate.  What girl wouldn’t want that kind of devotion.  That is if you are finally able to make him see the light that he is still alive and healthy and can love again.  With some help from some new friends in town, her sister and even the dastardly Keller Sadie is able to bring Mathis into the land of the living.  I love that they are able to achieve their HEA.

Click on the book above to travel to Cougarville and see what all of the excitement is about.

Official published review:
I might have to move to Cougarville
What I wouldn’t do to go through the rejuvenation. How exciting to think about rolling the clock back 20 years, especially if there was a neighbor like Mathis or even Keller there to help me through it. I love that Sadie and Mathis are able to find love again even when the road is bumpy. It’s a shame no one realized Sadie was ignorant of shifters when she moved. But it all made the HEA that much sweeter. I can’t wait to see what happens next in Cougarville!
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
2018
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment