Saturday, January 5, 2019

Finding her path in the Alaska wilderness


Finding her path in the Alaska wilderness 



Taken by the Bear (Feral Instincts book 2)
Published to Amazon on June 9, 2018
Author Stacey Espino




Ms Espino sure knows how to capture our interest right from the first page.  I could never imagine being given an all-expenses paid trip to anywhere, I know, I don’t really have high expectations for my life.  😊  I wonder if her friend knew that he was sending her straight into the arms of the bears?  It seemed like Alaska was the place where his heart lived, maybe he saw more there than anyone really thought.  Oh well, the poor guy is not really around anymore to ask him, well unless you believe in ghosts……

There is such love between the pages of this book and a real openness to new experiences and just generally living life in the moment to the absolute fullest.  I often dream of doing that, but then I remember that I have responsibilities to others then just myself.  Darn it!  For all of you that enjoy a little action with your love fest, there is certainly some of that here as well.  Just enough to ensure that our alpha has to prove why he is the alpha of the grizzly clan.

Click on the book above to be swept away to the Alaskan wilderness.  I’m sure you will love the trip.

Official published review:
Finding her path in the Alaska wilderness 
I wonder if Callie’s benefactor knew that she would find her HEA in Alaska?  How wonderful that after all of her years taking care of others, Callie finds Bastian who only wants to care for her. I love that he knew his feelings right away and that he was ready and able to defend her. Such a sweet little love story!  I hope that one day we get to read Ranger’s story. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment