Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The perfect little cowboy love story


The perfect little cowboy love story 



Blind Faith
Published to Amazon on May 10, 2017
Author Teresa Gableman




I truly enjoyed this book, cowboys…..need I say more?  It was different from the other books I have read by this author, vampires, wolves and witches (my favorites 😊 ), but was an excellent foray into the contemporary world.  You can really feel the pain and dejection the brother is feeling at losing his sight and the pain and helplessness that our male lead is feeling at not knowing what to do.  As with all alpha males, it is hard for him to let go of the reins when the help he requested comes in the form of a beautiful woman. 

They have some mild ups and downs, but it is mostly a direct shot to their HEA and I love that!  I also find it very endearing how the brother is at the end.  This book left me with that warm and fuzzy feeling when I finished reading the last page.

Click on the book above to grab your copy and fall in love with this pair of cowboys.

Official published review:
The perfect little cowboy love story 
This book is completely different from the other books I’ve read by this author, and I loved it!  The story touches on the newly blind and the issues that come with acceptance and relearning everything. But the true story is that sometimes the sighted are the ones truly blind. These two have both had feelings for each other, but neither realized it. It’s a shame that the loss of his brother’s sight is what finally brought them together, but sometimes you have to have a little faith that things happen when and how they are supposed to. I think you are going to love showing a little blind faith. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment