Friday, January 4, 2019

You can truly feel the sense of love and community


You can truly feel the sense of love and community 



Jaguar’s Joy (Veteran Shifters book 5)
Published to Amazon on December 23, 2018
Author Zoe Chant




This book was a joy to read.  I was one of the lucky few who received an ARC and I couldn’t wait to post my review.  I love that they are a mature couple and their relationship slowly grows.  Although, they instantly feel the connection.  They have similar interests and goals and he is more than happy to uproot his entire life for her.  As a mature, single woman myself, I’m only 40 so not too mature yet 😊, I can only that I will be lucky enough to find the one meant for me.

Click on the book above to be swept away with this gentle love story.

Official published review:
You can truly feel the sense of love and community 
This is such a sweet love story. The way the two characters come together is slow and steady. What starts as offering a helping hand ends up in a couple devoted to each other and the community they have chosen to serve. With a bunch of friends and family, they are able to come together and steer the wayward youth on the right path. You don’t have to read the other books in the series first, I did not, but it would give you a better understanding of the town and the people who live in it. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
2018
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment