Thursday, January 24, 2019

Please steal me


Please steal me



Alpha Thief (Alpha Horde prequel part 1)
Free to author Newsletter recipients
Author Milana Jacks




Here is another FREE book for all of you!  I am really enjoying the Alpha Horde books!  Each one ends up with an alpha male wrapped around the little finger of his human omega.  They always have some issues to work along the way, but the ladies manage to get directly in the path of the male who is the perfect alpha for them.  This book appears to be no exception.  Unfortunately, it is only part one, so we see the alpha and his omega start to make a connection, but we haven’t actually been given the rest of the story yet.  I can’t wait until the next part of this book comes out and the next book in the Alpha Horde series comes out.

Just click on the book above to be taken to the author’s website.  You can sign up for the newsletter and grab your copy for free. 

Official published review:
Please steal me
I love this!  The author did a fantastic job of showing the gentle side of the alpha and the fact that he has a kind of precognition makes him mysterious. Kate may put up defenses, but they are not real. Already we can see that she will give in. I can’t wait to read part 2!
5 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment