Friday, January 4, 2019

I think I’ll go for a hike in the woods


I think I’ll go for a hike in the woods 



Lumberjack (A Real Man, 1)
Published to Amazon on June 13, 2016
Author Jenika Snow




In true Jenika Snow fashion, this is a short, sexy story where there is guaranteed to be a HEA.  I’m just a little bit in love with HEAs, I will not read a book if I am not sure that at some point there will be a HEA.  I love that both of these people are burnt out from the city and yet they manage to stumble upon each other.  Very literally in the case of our burnt-out city girl.  She must not have realized that there are no street corners or Ubers in the middle of the forest.  Luckily for her, this gorgeous piece of male specimen was in his cabin just waiting for her to knock.  Of course, he did not know it at the time.

I love that this is basically an instant love connection, although it took a little longer for our leading lady to get on board.  She did though, she came back all on her own and gave them both the HEA that they were yearning for.

Click on the book above to grab your copy today.

Official published review:
I think I’ll go for a hike in the woods 
I truly enjoyed this fast-paced story!  How perfect that one ex burned out city boy turned lumberjack and one burned out city girl find each other in a chance meeting. You can truly feel the passion and the love as these two work towards their HEA. I especially enjoyed the multiple epilogues where we get to see a little more into their lives together. I’m sure you will enjoy this hot little tale. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney
2018
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment