Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Bully is as bully does


Bully is as bully does 



Alpha Bully (The Alpha Shifter Collection book 5)
Published to Amazon on January 19, 2015
Author Sam Crescent




I read this book out of order, I know shocker right.  I read the first one a while ago, loved it, but I never got around to reading the second one.  Over the holidays one of the members of a reader group I belong to talked about how she was ending the year with this book and how much she enjoyed it, so I figured why not read it myself.  It was the perfect book to end 2018 with!

This story is one of those books that most people today can relate to.  It involves a bully who only finds out after it is almost too late that the person he was bullying is the person most important to him.  His poor mate had to deal with the bullying and then she had to try to retrain her brain to not be afraid that Marshall was going to bully her again.  Over time he is able to overcome the damage he did, and they are finally able to reach their HEA.

Click on the book above to start the series with this book or to start the series from the beginning.

Official published review:
Bully is as bully does 
I hope that bullies in real life have changes in heart like the bully in this story did. I love how the author shows us how it is a hardship for the person being bullied and the bully themselves when the bully realizes the error of their ways. How it’s painful at the time for the victim, but also later when she is not able to give her trust or give up her fear easily. It is also difficult for the bully as they have to overcome every bit of damage they caused. I’m super glad that our bully truly was remorseful and he spent an entire year insuring that his mate is able to overcome the past hurts. They both deserved the HEA they are able to achieve. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment