Monday, January 21, 2019

Just a boy and his baker


Just a boy and his baker 



A Recipe For Christmas:  A Kitchen Witch Novella
Published to Amazon on December 24, 2016
Author Dawn Montgomery




I really love these little kitchen witch stories.  They are short, but pack so much punch in them.  I especially enjoyed this one.  I love that our male lead opened a bakery, in the exact spot as her failed one, just to draw out his lady love.  He doesn’t even like running a bakery, but he knew it was the only way to bring her back.  You can feel the love in the fact that he treated her like she had never been away.  She got to see how much everyone in the town missed her and she got to find out the truth between her past failure.

Click on the book above to grab your copy and smell the holiday cookies in the air.

Official published review:
Just a boy and his baker 
Such a short, sweet love story where one boy does everything he can to get back his girl. This book touched all of my heart strings. I love that everyone wants to get their favorite baker back and rally behind her man to make that happen. They have waited four years for the much deserved HEA that made me cry at the warm fuzzy feeling it gave me. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR

No comments:

Post a Comment