Thursday, January 10, 2019

Who knew a simple rub would mean a new life


Who knew a simple rub would mean a new life 



Luck of the Draw:  Magic and Mayhem Universe (Lucky Magic book 3)
Published to Amazon on October 22, 2018
Author Cate Lawley




Another win for Ms Lawley!  I feel so bad for poor Don.  I mean the poor guy didn’t ask to be bronzed right in the middle of town, okay that wasn’t his finest hour and he was acting like an ass, but come on it hardly seems fair that such a drastic punishment was met out.  I really think that Baba Yaga had something to do with it.  I mean she was the one who add all of the ornamentation which finally got him free.  She is such a crafty little match maker.

I love that this book is eerily similar in one regard to a well known and loved story.  It’s actually kind of perfect, especially when we see how lovely his mate ends up being.  Too bad she was a little shocked at her luck as well, it kind of slowed down the process, but it made for a great story.  I mean, I can honestly say if my rub on a man’s tushy unbronzed a statue I would be a little shocked as well.  I’m not sure how I would react.  But hey if there wasn’t a little luck involved it wouldn’t be the Lucky Magic series.

I hope you take a chance and click on the book above.  I am sure that you will fall in love with this pseudo Don Juan just like me.

Official published review:
Who knew a simple rub would mean a new life 
I’m so glad that Don has found his true lady love and been released from his bronze prison. It’s a shame he had to be that way to begin with, but he probably needed it to be able to see his lady when she squeezed his tushy. It took her a little longer to see the truth, but with the help of her family and new friends she gets there in the end. Together they have a HEA that will melt your heart. I can’t wait to see what Baba Yaga has in store for the Kelly boys and Cricket next. 
4 stars 

Happy Reading 
Sydney 
A GR BB

No comments:

Post a Comment